Acumen can provide your organisation with experienced specialised staff for long or short periods of time.
Acumen provides our clients with qualified finance and accounting professionals on short to medium term assignments, allowing them to fill a gap in their staffing needs caused by things such as maternity leave, project work, increased work volume and unexpected staff departures.
All of our staff are qualified Chartered Accountants with solid backgrounds in industry and professional practice and are hired for their positive and friendly personalities, their proven ability to learn quickly and adapt to new situations and their excellent knowledge of General Ledger and Microsoft software.
Interim & Secondment
If you are looking for an efficient and cost effective way to manage your accounting and payroll functions why not outsource them? Acumen takes the frustration out of accounting and payroll and allows you to focus on growing your business and managing your relationships with your customers.
The following is a sample of the services provided by Acumen:
- Dedicated accountant or bookkeeper;
- Management reporting;
- Annual financial reporting;
- Management of audits and compliance issues;
- Support and strategic advice;
- Outsourced CFO services;
- Cash flow forecasting and reporting;
- Complete transaction guidance and accounting treatment memos;
- Full suite of cloud accounting software.
Acumen provides an all-inclusive payroll service for small to medium firms both private and public. Our clients can attest that they experience increased accuracy, efficiency, and reliability in their payroll function after signing on with us - all at a reduced cost. And they don't have to re-program their IT systems every time a rule changes.
- Processing of payroll in full compliance with The Employment Act 2000;
- Workforce administration;
- Payroll tax compliance and reporting;
- Pension compliance and reporting;
- Medical and social insurance compliance and reporting;
- Production and electronic distribution of pay slips.
The above services are purely examples of some of the ways in which we can improve your organisation. Please contact us to discuss your needs so we can tailor our services to match your exact requirements. Simply email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Acumen we provide specialist recruitment services in Bermuda for financial services roles, predominantly in the reinsurance industry.
Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
We can provide the following services to your organisation:
- Bermuda registered office;
- The services of a Company Secretary;
- Bermuda Directors or Resident Representatives;
- Co-ordinate all directors’ and shareholders' meetings;
- Maintain the necessary corporate records;
- Implement Directors' decisions;
- Facilitate banking arrangements;
- Deal with applications to the Bermuda authorities;
- Advice and completion of compliance issues;
- Corresponding with legal advisors, accountants and auditors;
- Advice on the basic requirements of operating a company from Bermuda.